Who's NEW ?~?~?~?~

HELLO CATSKINNER !!!!! Welcome aboard !!! Looing foward to seeing ya post in other sections. this place is Good for a "HI" then people venture out to the Other sections. If you're a Snowmobiler I'm guessing you'll have instant friends on this site :D :D

And a hunter to boot, God bless our Brotha from Utah !!! :D

KEE KEE Welcome aboard !! I see you're finding people from your Own backyard here eh ?
Would love to see pics.

Hi everyone! It's a regular migration from the NAHC site (me too). Name's Gloria and my stomping grounds are in southern NJ. Home of trophy-size skeeters and deer big enough to make a sandwich (if you use a small roll). I love shotgun & archery hunting and I'm trying to learn about coon hunting this year. Tips (both $ and advice) are appreciated.

Hi i'm new and i just thought that i would introduce myself my name is max i live in statesville NC and i have been hunting for 2 years. i'm still a teen and well yeah thats all i can say for now so bye thanks for having me.

welcome youngsta teen years i remember those years seems like it was just a couple years ago. o chit it was o well welcome and glad to have ya

Hey, I'm another newbie comin' from Bowsite. I have talked with Delw for years, and finally talked to him on the phone tonite, first time ever. He told me about this place and thought I would give it a try.
I live in Flagstaff, Az...land of the monster elk, they're killin' some bigguns this year. So far, a 446" and another huge NT which is palmated on 1 side.

Hello, I am Matt, from Idaho. I love to hunt, and I also enjoy shooting trap and skeet. I am 27, and a full time student at Boise State. I like to chat.

Another new Idaho guy here. My name is Brian and I found this place when I saw Moosie's mug shot on the MM forum and I recognized him from a project we both worked on several years back. I mostly archery hunt for Elk and have had lots of close calls this year but never could quite put it all together. I hunt pretty much everything that's legal in Idaho and also do quite a bit of steelhead, salmon and sturgeon fishing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back