Caribou Gear Tarp

Whos has lived,

kiwi hunta

visited or knows any thing about Suriname? I will have an option to be seconded there to help establish and train personal for control centre's of the iron ore industry.

200k USA tax free for a years work plus my normal superannuation scheme and other work entitlements.

Is anyone aware of the civil and social infrastructure in place ?, about all I could garner from "Wikipedia" is there is good wing shooting and big cat and brocket deer hunting, I see its had a checked past but seems to have a reasonbly secure democratic government with a wide ethnic population, Europeans make up only 1%, should lots of stunning south american women then :) hump

Cheers
Jeff.

Dude, i typed it into Yahoo and came up with this as the first image...
You decide yourself about the "stunning south american women"
looks kinda third world to me.. but if your into boobs, 200K a year sounds pretty good!
Women%20of%20Suriname%20village.jpg

http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~counter/Photos/Women%20of%20Suriname%20village.jpg
Women%20of%20Suriname%20village.jpg

them are all Real too... WOW !!! :D :D

for 200k I would show my boobies :) OK.. for a good photo op I would show my man boobies.... OK .. OK ... If I give you 10$ will you look at my boobies ?!?!?!! :D :D

Kiwi, Whatever you decide, good luck amigo.

Looks like they might let you touch them---right before they eat you.

:D :D

Sounds like quite the adventure for only a year with some good money to boot. Would be easier if you're single and don't have a wife and/or kids to take along.

Just take some beach towels and trade for.......well what's under the beach towels. Your not gonna have to wear one of those wooden penis protectors, are you? John;)

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back