Who’s applying in CO?

Lol... annually i hang a sheet of cardboard or posterboard near my workstation with all my info. Dates, costs, logins, results, units etc. its all there and i have check blocks for applied and few other milestones for each app, its goofy but only way i stay organized. I find it fun and this way i get some entertainment value for these costs beyond just a tag. Working on my annual $200 donation in nevada today! I bet i have checked that posterboard 20 times already for results date in NM and WY big3...

Lol I've only started hunting in the west a few years ago but I have all app deadlines and point deadlines wrote down on a list in my cabinet at work.

My truck made the decision for me. I was seriously considering an LE archery elk hunt Coming home from a hike Sunday, the engine light came on. Again. Over $14k in the last 3 years and it's gotta go in the shop again. Every time it's two grand or better. I don't trust it.

Another elk point.

I bought points for elk, deer, and pronghorn. Might snag a pronghorn tag from the 2nd draw or the leftover list or buy a OTC archery antelope tag

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back