Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

"Who's a crude liar?"

whitedeer

Yes Sir, Mr. Gunner.....Just what Idaho needs to represent them! Take her.....please do!

"We need to turn back some of the creeping, un-Pennsylvanian and sometimes un-American traits that are coming into some of our politics," the wife of Democratic candidate Sen. John F. Kerry (Mass.) told fellow Pennsylvanians on Sunday night at a Massachusetts Statehouse reception.

Minutes later, Colin McNickle, editorial page editor of the conservative Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, questioned her on what she meant by the term "un-American," according to a tape of the encounter recorded by Pittsburgh station WTAE-TV.

Heinz Kerry said, "I didn't say that" several times to McNickle. She turned to confer with Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell and others.

When she faced McNickle again a short time later, he continued to question her, and she replied, "You said something I didn't say. Now shove it."

Yep. She said it, then tried to deny it. I'm sure that she probably simply forgot that she used the term in off-the-cuff remarks - but to turn around and tell the reporter to shove it is not right. Especially when she was wrong. I think she owes the reporter an apology.

As far as the reporter being from a "right-wing rag," (another excuse Heniz-Kerry has used for this behavior) she is talking to all the press, and that would be like the President telling the New York Times to shove it, just because they are a "left wing rag."

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K9TXS
Back