PEAX Equipment

Mrs. Maria Teresa Simoes-Ferrira Heinz-Kerry

It's probably been a painful process for you too over the years , you seem like the kind of guy who got his ass kicked in school all the time .

Seriously EG ,
You could get alot more people thinking if you didn't bust their balls everytime they logon .
Discussing something with you is like having your hand stuck in a meat-grinder , you could hit the switch at anytime .

Actually FCB, for the most part, kinda like the Simpsons, every one of my topics/threads has a good lesson in it.... You may not realize you are learning, but you are.....

By inciting some of the people to get fired up and make ridiculous statements, it just provides more opportunity for learning/teaching. Look at the posts Buzz puts up, when he wants to teach us all a point. The guy has more knowledge on some issues than the rest of us combined, but it takes somebody's stupid statement to sometimes coax it out of him.

I think it is great when there are more threads/posts in SI than in Fireside. Helluva lot more entertainment.

And I learn quite a bit from almost everybodies' posts. All good stuff... And nobody is forced to post, only the brave do so...

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back