MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Who shanked my tent?

The Hedgehog

Found these pictures from 2013. I left a nice Hilleberg tent out in the mtns 3 days between stays during an archery elk hunt. My bag and some gear were inside, but nothing touched. A hanging boda bag of water was shredded and a tarp wrapped bundle of food taken out of a tree and mangled. The tent was the only real loss. I was able to hunt a couple days but did a burial by fire and kept the poles/stakes.

Who/what did this? Bear, Lion, @Marshian

IMG_6640.jpegIMG_6641.jpegIMG_6642.jpegIMG_6643.jpeg

Roosevelt's Wendigo, by the looks of it. You're lucky you weren't in the tent when it happened.

Found these pictures from 2013. I left a nice Hilleberg tent out in the mtns 3 days between stays during an archery elk hunt. My bag and some gear were inside, but nothing touched. A hanging boda bag of water was shredded and a tarp wrapped bundle of food taken out of a tree and mangled. The tent was the only real loss. I was able to hunt a couple days but did a burial by fire and kept the poles/stakes.

View attachment 306946View attachment 306947View attachment 306948View attachment 306949
Burning it was bad for the environment. mtmuley

View attachment 306946View attachment 306947View attachment 306948View attachment 306949
Although I wish I could take credit for the carnage, ultimately, I pack out my handiwork and throw it in the dumpster of the nearest rest area. I must have a copycat killer

Maybe A big bird?
1703051745063.jpeg

Every time you throw a beer can in the fire, it actually heals a hole in the Ozone Layer. It’s a theory I’ve been working on since high school and you’re welcome world.

I’m sure it applies to tents too.
So are you saying I should be keep healing the holes in the ozone, as opposed to “doing the right thing?”
IMG_6656.jpeg

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sscrano
Back