Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

WHO is on WHO's side...

Moosie

Grand poopa
I don't read down here much but trying to figure out who Likes who and Who doesn't.

Someone start a List and go from there...

I'll call one group "A"

Gunner
Buzz
Ithica

And the other Group "B"

MD4ME
Paws
Elkchsr

Those are the Obvious ones that will never agree even if they agree wit hthe Other sidejust Because....

Please Fill in the Black What column you fit into. Or what % you are in Group "A" or "B" ..

Thanx in advance :D :D

I am in the colum C, the one that spare's no expense at making fun of whoever sounds like an idiot today...which is kinda like shootin fish in a barrel.

Noted, I am not alone in column C, I believe alot of the people who post in SI do so only to amuse themselves.

Moosie,

I think I deserve my own category, as Buzz and Ithica are too middle of the road.

Nemont and I agree on almost everything, mabye add Bambistew and Nemont in there too... Bullhound too, but he won't admidt it...

Paws is not in the same camp as Elcheese and MD, as he doesn't comment too much on Sportsmans Issues, just an apologist for Dubya.

I'm in group "C" Moosie

Group "C" just hates and/or disagrees with everything, especially anything Moosie comes up with!!!!!

"Please Fill in the Black What column you fit into. Or what % you are in Group "A" or "B" "

Any list that doesn't include Jon Marvel. LOL

Im on my own side.
So would that be side C ?
For the record moosie, I can have my mind change on issue's.
I also can see reason's why The A list feels the way they do,and agree with some of it (to a degree.)
I will say Im not big on holding grudge's and this is only the internet.
I use it to learn ,to be entertained and sometime's just to see if I can raise someone's blood pressure LOL
I have learned that I do that quite well and it's been very entertaining .
If people picked friend's only by what is read on here it would be a very short friend list.
Heck ,just think about it ,if everyone picked there friends on how they typed Moosie wouldn't have any.

smalls,

Aint fair, someone stealing Group "C" while I was typing.

EG,
I'll never admit it..............even when I do agree with ya

I think ill wait until MTmiller and BambiStew throw in their hats so i can be on the cool side. Since this is the web there probably wont be a k-y wrestle-off between the 2 teams. But there will be heated debate over who knows everything, so i thought it might be useful to do analysis of cumulative team IQs.

Team A
Total Team IQ of 399 points.

Team B
Total Team IQ of 399 points.

Dang, This is close.

lr_silv8.jpg

Actually Paws kind of belongs in a group with MichaelR and Elkcheese, as he has now taken up the habit of rudely wasting everybody's bandwidth with stupid images/gifs/ebaums/.wav files, etc... without being able to understand the issue or have an opinion on it.

I will give MD credit, she at least has an opinion and a thought, right or wrong. Some of the others just want to stop the debate as they can't follow along.

Personally I am in the group that doesnt resort to calling names and actually posts in hunting threads first. :D

Plus I actually come to see if there is something I can learn about a sportsman's issue.
shhh.gif

Actually Moosie I could propably have a beer with any of these guys on this board. I would love to have Egunner at one of my fathers BBQ's when we have a bunch of active militay guys and some federal law inforcement types talking about some of the shit that is going on in this world that we never hear about. He would come straight back to Hunttalk and apologize for all of his misguided ways. If I had to pick one person I did not like, well that would have to be you. :D :D :D

Hey, You asked. :D :D

You're jsut MAd Fecl Because My Penis is Bigger... So I under stand your Frustration bud.

Nut, You're one of the Few that actually come here to Learn, Most everyone else comes to "TEACH" ;)

HAnger18, Is that what you told Dinger when He said he wanted to Hke 6 miles Back for an Elk hunt this year :D

PAWS...
blowuplarge.jpg

Rocky dog... Is that IQ in order ? What IQ am I ?

MD4ME... WHET ? eym the Besttest Spellor !!!!! ;) (We need to gettogether for a dinner sometime, Are you or me going to set that up ? wylee too...)

BullHound, I don't Agree with Gunner, But he has good Hunting Spots so...
shhh.gif

Smalls, I like your Criteria. Thats why I don't post here... Being the Villiage Id-jet and all

I'm still confused on Who likes Who... :cool:

Originally posted by Moosie:
Nut, You're one of the Few that actually come here to Learn, Most everyone else comes to "TEACH" ;)
Yea but sometimes what they are attempting to teach is stuff I learned in grade school. :rolleyes: ;)

As for who I like ? I like everybody. I just dislike what they do at times.

I would hunt with everybody here. They might not want to hunt with a "fence straddling pussy" like me though. ;)

Hey ElkGunner; what Hangar`18 said! :eek: (One picture is worth one verbose belacose beligerant bastard's verbal opinion!
)

Moosie,

The best predictor of who is in Group A is the number of days they hunt each year. My guess is that if you hunt more than 30 days per year, you will likely be in Group A.

The best predictor of Group B is if you are prone to having Melt-downs on Internet Forums....

Has nothing to do with who likes who...

It would be interesting to hear how much time some of these people who are so anti-Wildlife actually spend hunting.

[ 06-02-2004, 21:26: Message edited by: ElkGunner ]

Anti wildlife???
I have no idea what that is supposed to mean, I would suppose that if it came to it, I could blend into the "wildlife" far better, and not in the nasty way that first jumps into your putrid mind... ;)
I see rocky and I have the same IQ... That is so cool...
I see gunner assumes a lot of things he has no idea of :rolleyes:
But I suppose hiding behind apron strings makes him a pretty tough hombre... :D

:eek: !!! G A S P !!! :eek:
From gunner...How could that be... even thank you's and apollogies are posted with laced venom and shallow guttersnipe... I would suppose some people just can't function at all with out some sort of sludge permeating their very being...
yawn.gif

Uhhhh ElkCheese, that post was from Paws.... And the one before that was from YOU!

That is pretty funny that you now can't remember what you post, and then are shocked when you read it...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back