Who is here today ?!?!?!

Another cool thing is go to someones profile and look how many pictures they've uploaded to the gallary....

Anyone have more then me ?

Moosie's Gallery Submission - Image(s): 1941 | Comment(s): 0

Another cool thing is go to someones profile and look how many pictures they've uploaded to the gallary....

Anyone have more then me ?

Moosie's Gallery Submission - Image(s): 1941 | Comment(s): 0

If you go to the Trophy Gallery it states you only have just over 1,000 pics.

My profile states I have 300 some, but the Gallery states 800 or so. No big deal, just noticed numbers weren't consistant.

Question, what is the deal with the "multiple quotes" in the lower right hand corner of the posts?

I was in Yesterday as well.

Hey Moosie looks like typing may not be your thing.

1941 images (each worth a thousand words) comments ..... None, zip, nata. gotta love it.

sorry I will be good now.

I deleted some Directories awhile back. when the pictures are deleted the gallery shows them gone but the counter rembmers that you've uplaoded them. I've also uploaded pictures to the general acount and a couple others for one reason or another. Other then that I jsut dunno ?!

No clue what the Multiple quotes is.... I'll mess with it later.

Stilllearning... you're still learning if you didn't know typing wasn't my thing ;) Don't start being good. Thats just wouldn't fit in around here :D

No clue what the Multiple quotes is.... I'll mess with it later.

Question, what is the deal with the "multiple quotes" in the lower right hand corner of the posts?

The multi quote feature is cool. Click that tab on each post in a thread that you want to quote, then hit the "Post Reply" button. It will quote each post you clicked. It apparently even does it in the order you click the tabs...as you see, I clicked Moosie's first above.

...thanks for the tech schoolin' Oak...I'll likely be in the current century yet with your help.

Oak, can you teach us more about my board ? Thats kind of cool :) I had no idea !!! Kind of like owning a TV that has picture in Picture and having a friend come over and show ya :D

I do need to do an update on counters here in the near future on everything on this board, but man last time I did it, it took 4 hours, meaning 4 hours the board is down. I will do it now LMAO , just kidding I will do it tonight.
I nromally wait till I find out of the board is stable before I do them, and this one is pretty damn stable.

Mulitquote is a cool feature, I am gueesing it will be used alot in the current affairs section by jose and a few others.
Oak gave you instructions, heres another one.
just click on everyone you want to quote and then on the last one you want to quote just click quote and it puts it all in a window.

The infraction thing is for slapping someone on the ass when they get out of line. I never saw a need for it myself. ;)

The infraction thing is for slapping someone on the ass when they get out of line. I never saw a need for it myself. ;)

That must not show up for us lowly peons. BTW, I have noticed photos from member galleries show up on the bottom of the main page that probably belong only in the adult section.

BTW, I have noticed photos from member galleries show up on the bottom of the main page that probably belong only in the adult section.

like the fatty?

That must not show up for us lowly peons. BTW, I have noticed photos from member galleries show up on the bottom of the main page that probably belong only in the adult section.

Oak, if you see them let me know and I will fix it,
I havent looked at all 8000+ pics in the gallery and I am sure there are some good ones.

Oh whats whats also pretty neat about the quote function is that the blue box with arros next to the quoted posts will take you to the org post that the person made.

Delw

yummy.gif

thanks Oak!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back