Who here has taken moose and/or elk with the venerable ".30-06 short" or even a .300 Savage?

I loaded up some 200gr round nose for my 308, and cut an X in the tips. I am planning my assault on the neighbors cat at 7:28am tomorrow. Why 7:28? That's when the garbage truck rolls by. I need sound cover. No more limp-dicking around. I'm gona 'splode that MFr.
Hopefully you’re sighted in dead nuts at 147. Thoughts and prayers.

I loaded up some 200gr round nose for my 308, and cut an X in the tips. I am planning my assault on the neighbors cat at 7:28am tomorrow. Why 7:28? That's when the garbage truck rolls by. I need sound cover. No more limp-dicking around. I'm gona 'splode that MFr.
I think you need to reconsider your plan. I can tell that you have been studying this cat, which is good. You know the garbage truck comes by at 7:28 am., this is good. I would suggest pouring bacon grease in the cracks of the road. The cat will go into the road to lick the bacon grease and boom! All blame is on the garbage man, you are still in good with your neighbor and the cat is gone. It could be the perfect cat crime.

I think you need to reconsider your plan. I can tell that you have been studying this cat, which is good. You know the garbage truck comes by at 7:28 am., this is good. I would suggest pouring bacon grease in the cracks of the road. The cat will go into the road to lick the bacon grease and boom! All blame is on the garbage man, you are still in good with your neighbor and the cat is gone. It could be the perfect cat crime.

That just doesn’t seem personal enough. There’s obviously some deep seated hatred and angst towards the cat. Almost to the point stabbing or bludgeoning would be the only way to satisfy the situation.

That just doesn’t seem personal enough. There’s obviously some deep seated hatred and angst towards the cat. Almost to the point stabbing or bludgeoning would be the only way to satisfy the situation.
Your are correct there are obvious signs of hatred towards this cat. Perhaps it shat in Bambi's sandbox to many times?

Back