Caribou Gear

Whitetail trail cam pictures needed

BenP

I have 2 older brothers and we each have our own area that we hunt around our county. We do not have monster deer but typically have one decent buck that will show up on one of our pieces that we hunt, around 110-125" deer. But we have friends that have bigger deer and one of my brothers will always try to trick us into believing they have this deer in their area by showing pictures of someone else's deer.

So I have recently gained some editing skills and can alter my trail cam pictures to make a believable picture. But I want to make this more than a one time gig. So I'm asking for someone that would be willing to share with me a series of night time trail cam pictures of the same buck from different times of the year in the past. Say like 2 pictures from each month starting from around may/June until October so that I can have several pictures to make it more convincing that I have a nice buck in my area that I can send them throughout this year.

Thanks.

Deleted 90% of my trail cam pics from my phone over the winter or i could've supplied you with a dozen or so 140 - 170 inch bucks, that i had pics of from June til November

Has anyone checked cameras this year that has the same deer?

Didn't get any pictures that would work. They have to be downloaded pictures and not a phone picture of a screen because the screen lines shows up on the edited pictures I'm trying to trick my brothers with.

Threw the bear in as a bonus. 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_1734.jpeg
    IMG_1734.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1733.jpeg
    IMG_1733.jpeg
    701.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1732.jpeg
    IMG_1732.jpeg
    639.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1726.jpeg