Whisker Biscuit

A-con

Anybody here use one ?
After fooling with other rests since last summer, I finally put one on my bow yesterday.
I was amazed at how how easy it was to set up & tune. Two small adjustments and I was shooting bullet holes through paper, and the bow got quieter. It don't make no noise at all, the only sound you here is the arrow hitting the target. I've still got to get out to the field and try some groups at longer ranges, but I think I'm going to like it.

I love mine, went to africa with a standard rest and the guy that went with me had one. I bought one as soon as I got home. Arrows will never fall off your rest

My son and I both have them on our bows. Those biscits are as handy as pockets on your shirt. You can turn your bow upside down and the arrow never falls off. You don't have to worry about your arrow falling off when you draw either.

they seem a little hard on fletching and don't group as well as some of the better "conventional" rest.

I just picked one up and haven't been able to get it on as of yet...I hope they work as well as advertised...

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back