Which Call Do You Prefer?

ive never tried either one to tell ya the truth, have you ???? which do you like best and why???

i will say a buddy bought me a primos old yeller or ???? something with the frictionite surface and i was impressed, it does pretty well! i prefer the older deep chambered slates myself ,dont know why just do!

what do you guys think of the push button/barrel mount type calls that are popping up everywhere ???? i didnt like them, they dont sound right to me!! anybody else have experience with them ?????? what do you all think of them, i liked the idea mind you ,just not the call itself!

BnS,
Never tried either one. What's the story on them?
Goodluck in MO!

I have never found a Push Button that I liked I even have a Keowee the one with the slate on it. As to the Lil Deuce I like it makes good sounds with the carbon striker.

Well I have useed the Ol Yeller before but I use custom made calls by Joe Drake now hes hunts with a buddy of mine and they send me calls.I especially like his mouth calls that he cuts himself I think Benny ? helps him too I forget his last name his just won the world turkey calling contest not to long ago he goes with Joe Drake and videos and calls some too. THere both with Realtree.

I use a M.A.D. Cherry Bomb box call. It was a gift a while back and I can call a Turkey with it. Haven't tried many others, if I works, I stick with it.

Pecos

I have a Duece and a 2 also, still like old yeller the best.

Easy to use and it works good when you want to tone down the volume.

I have a silver queen that I also like because of it's high pitch.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back