Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Where to buy Wilderness area day pass online? Indian Peaks Wilderness CO

denverteacher

I am wanting to hunt the Indian Peaks wilderness area, but the parking lot that I want to use requires a $5 day fee. Does anyone know if I can pay this online? I have struck out in my searches so far and was hoping someone on here would be able to help me out.

TIA

I don't think we can help you without knowing the parking area, as the agency running the property is relevant for determining how you pay.

I don't think we can help you without knowing the parking area, as the agency running the property is relevant for determining how you pay.
My bad, it is the US Forest Service and the Sulphur Ranger District is the office that is listed.

Never seen an online payment, but never paid for wilderness access. Always in person at a drop box or kiosk, but that has always been for Co state lands. Are you sure that that isn't the $5 fee that applies before sept 15th?

Never seen an online payment, but never paid for wilderness access. Always in person at a drop box or kiosk, but that has always been for Co state lands. Are you sure that that isn't the $5 fee that applies before sept 15th?
It might be. The last time I was up there was in July so you’re probably right on that

The only $5 fee I am aware of is the summer IPWA overnight camping permit, but I haven't been in that area in awhile since it is so busy and may have missed changes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back