Caribou Gear

When nail guns attack

Here are his X-Rays. Cool picture.

capt.la10205051748.nailed_skull_la102.jpg

I've been bangin nails for fifteen years now and haven't seen anything like that!1 guy did staple his foot to the floor tho'!

You beat me to that one there Bill.... :eek:
You sure need to be more careful Fred...We need you to get on over here to the Rockies and see some of this ground and the views that the pics show... ;)

Nut, it wasn't your toes because it wasn't a couch or a table. If they had a gun for those, you would shoot one in your toe..

:cool:

Nah he couldn't run he was sorta "stuck" I was the lucky sob who pulled the staple w/ pliers.Man did he yelp!I'm in western mont. Kalispell,elkchsr. Yea I bum around 'tween here and the NAHC boards,smalls.Nobody ever chats over there. Off to work c ya's

You keep it up Fred and you won't be allowed out of the rubber room... :eek: ;)
Thanks Ship..One of my cousins that get on the board once in awhile live in Kalispell...

I've bumped into a few other people from kal. also.Gonna try and get a member chapter started here.Have some GT's all that stuff.Kinda shootin for a whole montana chapter actually.Maybe get together a couple times a year or something.my e-mail is [email protected] if your cous. is interested.

I'll pass that along....Thanks, I would be interested in a GT in Montana... From watching who posts from this region, I think the greatest amount of them are from Missoula and Bozeman just a little FYI...
Russ....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back