Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

When is it TOO much ??!

Moosie

Grand poopa
When do you know that your Backpack is too big ?!?!?

group2.sized.jpg

Are you saying size does matter????
tongue.gif
rolleyes.gif

In which case I would have to say "Look at the size of the pack on that guy!!! I'll bet his left hand will go numb before we get back to the truck."

I don't say that to all my hunting buddies, promise.
wink.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 10-23-2003 11:16: Message edited by: Wylee ]</font>

What was it I heard? Oh yeah, "the size of your backpack is inversely proportionate to the size of your brain." Yep, that was it for sure.

That is definitely a bit more than the 28 pounds I left the truck with to go in 5-10 miles for 5 days.

Wylee.. HAnd/arm go numb ?!?! Probably because he was Kicking rocks and Pinecones trying to get his buddies to play Soccer with him as he hiked out, MAybe that was a bit much
wink.gif

Jimmy.. I'm sure it didn't weigh more the 1,100#
biggrin.gif

HornSeeker.. did ya get anything on your trip ? You packed ligh probably expecting to hike something out. I was Just camping with a gun
tongue.gif

Elkhunter, Look at the pictures were I hunt, You couldn't get one of your horses in there
biggrin.gif

Moosie,

Enjoy it while you can.

Youth is wasted on the young.....
biggrin.gif

Wait til you are an old fugger like me. Any pack is too heavy.

Good thing I have young kids that can do that.....

HELL NO I didn't get anything. I rarely do, but one thing I know is that I have lightweight backpacking/camping/hunting down pretty good! Big Deal, huh!
rolleyes.gif

Back