When are Wyoming tags typically mailed?

dannyb278

Drew my Unit 7 antelope tag. When are they typically mailed to the hunter? This is my first year at a successful out of state draw. Thanks.

My first year to draw as well and haven't received mine either. Do you have to purchase a conservation stamp or something like that before the will send it? Drawing was on June 20th do should have been mailed by the 30th right?

Twiddle your thumbs for a while yet boys and remember that they have thousands of licenses to print up and then they have to hand stuff them along with the Regulation pamphlet into an envelope for mailing that also has top be addressed to get to you. Then add a week or two for snail mail delivery and that's why you haven't received them yet.

Twiddle your thumbs for a while yet boys and remember that they have thousands of licenses to print up and then they have to hand stuff them along with the Regulation pamphlet into an envelope for mailing that also has top be addressed to get to you. Then add a week or two for snail mail delivery and that's why you haven't received them yet.

Yeah I'm not too worried about it. It's only July, now if it was September that would be a different story...

Yeah I'm not too worried about it. It's only July, now if it was September that would be a different story...

It'll be a lot of worrying for me as my friend is planning on Archery hunting antelope and that usually starts on August 15th :)

good luck to all
the dog

Waiting on my draw mule deer tag. Might take a few extra days to make New Zealand I guess.

Got my 2 lope tags today in mail from the draw, still waiting on my draw deer and leftover cow tag from wyoming. Every year I just feel good when I get the tags in mail...

C

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back