Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

what's up for the

DaveHawk

4th ?

Big city folk usualy go to fireworks.

I'm heading south to Va. for a big party with lots of fireworks. There is a nice ships canon that will be fired off. I hope to get allot of pic's plus do some Large mouth bass fishing during the day.

A few days in goat country. Hope to return with some good pics unless the wolves and griz get me.

Off to the White Mountains with my hunting partner and our families. Do a little fishing and poke around some since this is where we are heading for moose this year.

I guess I am going out on the lake with some friends and then off to Melba for their firework show.

My wife banned me from attending anything Moosie puts on at his subdivision since she and our youngest boy nearly met their maker last year....

haha.. Last year got a littel out of hand, a little Expensive and a Lot of people. This year we decided to jsut have a BBQ in the back yard and save some coin and headaches.

Next year though........ Look out :D :D

Big get together at the Hunting and Fishing Club, barbecue and fireworks extravaganza over the LA river.

Leave Sunday for a week in Leavenworth-Lake Chelen, Washington.

A whole lot of nuthin'.

Just got done with ten days of fishing, so I wouldn't have to fight the lake crowds on a Holiday weekend.

Probably shoot my bow, shoot my rifles, and train the dog. Wife has a list of "honey do's" to be completed, but I will claim it is too hot outdoors.

Going out to shoot some sporting clays this afternoon. Son must need to stroke his ego, since it was his idea to shoot today, and he always beats me by at least ten hits.

Saturday I am supposed to go pick up my new .257 Weatherby Mag in a Rem. 700CDL Stainless/fluted. Should give me something to tinker with this month. Hope to have it shooting well by the time antelope season rolls around.

Cali what blend are you using with the Accubonds? I haven't tried them yet but will in the near future. Mine likes the 117 gr Sierra's and the 120 gr Partitions.. Both with H4831.. Oh yeah for the 4th we have the town parade then the local fair at the high school then some music,BBQ and fireworks at the park.

Going to take the boat out for some water-skiing. Will probably barbecue up some moose steaks as well. Just got back from the rodeo tonight.

Saturday I am supposed to go pick up my new .257 Weatherby Mag in a Rem. 700CDL Stainless/fluted.

now thats how to enjoy a holiday weekend!

what r you scope'n her out wit?

what r you scope'n her out wit?

JB:

It will carry a Leupold VX-III 4.5-14. A diversion from my standard Leupold MX-4 Straight 6X that all my other rifles have. None of those are quite the ballistic screamer of a .257 Weatherby, so I thought a small change would be in order.

Here is the link. With this weight, it is definitely not a mountian rifle, but with NM, CO, MT, and WY pronghorn tags this year, it should get a good workout. :D

http://www.remington.com/products/firearms/centerfire_rifles/model_700/model_700_CDL_SF_specs.asp

Cali: What you pushin' those with?

Ridge: I might have to give that a try.

I will let you guys know what works best. I can promise you, whatever the final combination, it will be more capable than I. :eek:

I will never make fun of the gals in Havre again. Note to self, don't stop at the Pamida in Livingston, especially when the carnival is set up in the parking lot.:eek:

Had a good time scouting some goats, but I don't think Axl will be able to make the trip again. He is one tired pup with not much left for pads on his feet.

tinfoil with an egg size amount of 2f makes a nice BOOM from this 1680's Portuguese ship's gun.

IMGA0830-2.jpg

IMGA0833-1.jpg

IMGA0831-1.jpg

Crappy were biting good in the morning.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back