Yeti GOBOX Collection

What's this August stuff?

Westy...

Let's do this in June or July at the latest.
So that us westside guys can start bragging that much sooner. ;)

Westy...

Elkhunter!!!!
They are having it in Aug, because the "OLD HENS" can't get their sh!t together any sooner. It will take another Three months before they quit talking about it...If they ever come up here to go elk hunting. The season will be long gone before the planning finally ends.....LOL!!!
These guy's are just way to funnyLMOA!!!
!!!F I S H E R W O O S I E S!!!!
:D

OK, so no one will have an excuse for this event, I am hereby going to set a date for you with plenty of notice. It will be on the 22nd og August 2003 :D That gives you a full year plus to get your chit together and prove once and for all who is the best. It also gives you a long time to practice and maybe even take a picture of a fish that was caught ;)

Here's a suggestion. Since historically it has been difficult to get a large group of people to agree on dates/lakes/bbq, let's use one of the WDW tourney dates(either weds or fri or the once a month team)and a Liar's Corner date. Best combined showing West vs Eat teams would give bragging rights. Would be a westside lake and an eastside lake, Also would have outside agency do the weigh-ins. If teams did not want to fish in the T's could see it they(WDW or LC) would weight the fish any way.

Just my $.02

Steve

I believe August was my fault. It was the only month I would be free to come to AZ to fish. I do agree, however, that putting something together more often (with re-match clauses and all) is a great idea. Don't wait for me (like you would anyway), go forth and fish!

NO NO NO!!!
I don't want any tourny to settle this!
I may live on the Eastside, but I'm as poor as a Westsider. I can' afford to chuck in $$$ just to fish and have someone else collect my money. I just want to pay for the #2 combo meal at Burger King(king sized w/ cheese and no pickles and a Dr. Pepper) and the $4 parking fee at the lake. THAT's IT!

FERCRIPESAKE PEOPLE! These "Bambi Killers" are right, all of you are only TALKERS.....

Y'all make me sick sometimes, Let's just go fishing. :rolleyes: :confused: :mad:

BULL CHIT!!! You are the one who started this fray, you better end it and don't be siding with the Westside redneck lesbians,

You know what they do to traitors!!!

Be a man Got Fish, stand up to those Westside Woosies.

Whoa there!!!! SLOW DOWN YOU freaks!
I'm not backing down from anything.
I have no problem showing the "WESTSLIMERS" How low they rank on the evolutionary ladder. I Don't agree with forking out $50+ for fishing one night in a tourny, I'm not a gambling man.

I will finish this ANYWHERE!

Saguaro is fine by me, I know it better than Bartlett. BTW...I thought this was just a Moosie forum Rivalry.

Got Fish or should we call you "Got Egg On Face".

Steve M had a great idea. The Waterdog Willie Tournaments are only $7.00 if you buy them at the store before the event. Right Del? I don't know about the Liars Corner Tournaments since I never fish any tournaments.

Westy...

I am open, Del has a good point about it being a friendly bet instead of a tourney.

We need to think about food too. I say we do a pot luck, maybe an Eastside vs Westside contest on who brings the best dish, Oh wait we would win hands down, lets see hmm

Eastside - Salsa
WestSide - Slop

Eastside Wins

Eastside - Pasta Salad
Westside - Slop

Eastside wins again

Eastside - Cold Cut sandwiches
Westside - Slop

Haaa Eastside wins the whole enchildada

MNTMAN said, "august is good with me.
I opt for the 22nd, full moon and all"

And since Lipripper said he'll go with whatever I say, so we decided on the 22nd.

That weekend would probably be better, like Friday night. I don't care anymore, I just want to go fishing with somebody before the AZGFD hauls my sarcastic ass off to jail. :D

So, is it the 24th or what?!? If thats too far away, lets do more than one!!! I'm all about fishing for bragging rights!! :D Although, it might humble more than a few people here ;) Post what ya think and lets put it together people!!!!

LipRipper

I wish you would quit making racial slurs like "whole enchilada"

You may upset Lawvegas. BTW I was in Vegas with my family this week. Stayed at the Venetian. What a great place. I highly recommend it.

Westy...

AJ quit your ragging on westsiders cooking or I won't bring any of my marinated elk steaks.
You can ask Westy about those.
Or some of my infamous venison spagetti sauce.

By the way, my wife is from the midwest area and can out cook most anyone I have met. Maybe if I am really nice to her she will grace us with a contribution of her cooking?

I agree with others, any day b4 august is fine with me, just give me a weeks notice to get the night off work.
Looking forward to the round table and fishing that night. The start of the fish off!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back