Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

What's on the smoker today?

Somebody help me out here stick burner offset or propane? I can't see propane giving many problems?

I looked at this one. Very similar to the old Brinkmann I have. I have no problems using mine now that I have had it for a while. I saw lots of reviews about paint on the firebox. Well, no shit! Fire is hot! Also lots of comments about adding gaskets to seal the door and firebox lid to contain more smoke. The only problem with mine so far is the fire grate burned out. I welded up something solid to replace it. If you have a supply of wood to get as well as a place to keep it you should be good. Using charcoal just seems like a huge waste of money when you smoke for multiple hours. I just can't believe they cost as much as they do!

. I just can't believe they cost as much as they do!
You can say that about just about everything lately it seems. I'll check it out. What I need to do is just break down and buy a stick burner like that fir occasional smokes like ribs and pork butt and build a big smoker for when it's time to do sausage and jerky.

You can say that about just about everything lately it seems. I'll check it out. What I need to do is just break down and buy a stick burner like that fir occasional smokes like ribs and pork butt and build a big smoker for when it's time to do sausage and jerky.
It will hold more sausage than you think! I cut a broom handle to length and use 3 to loop andouille or polish around them. It's big enough to keep from pinching it off. Mine came with some stainless rods and hooks for string loops for stuff like salami.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back