Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Whats on the grill?

Scarey

It doesn't matter what time of year it is, I'm always down to stoke up the B-bq. What kind of grilling do you do even in the off season?
FB_IMG_1555293501295.jpgFB_IMG_1555293471932.jpg20190414_174552.jpg20190414_173432.jpg

I like the Oklahoma Joe I have the same one and have grilled and smoked some fantastic meals. What's up with the propane aimed into the charcoal chimney, is this something i dont know about? I cook with wood whenever possible but when forced to use charcoal those chimneys are the ticket!

I like the Oklahoma Joe I have the same one and have grilled and smoked some fantastic meals. What's up with the propane aimed into the charcoal chimney, is this something i dont know about? I cook with wood whenever possible but when forced to use charcoal those chimneys are the ticket!
I use the propane touch instead of paper to get it started. The chimneys are the best for coals.I usually throw a piece of Alder or cherry on with the coals for flavour

I just made 90 lbs of elk burger and 10 lbs of what I call mexi meat, burger seasoned and ready for anything you want spicy. I love burgers.

I fired up the Egg this weekend and did a batch of chicken thighs to have for dinners this week and a salmon filet for my wife's lunches. Once we get a working kitchen again (in the midst of a remodel) I'll be doing some pizzas on it. Love to grill/bake our own pizzas.

Grilled pizza is great! And quicker than heating up the pizza oven. We grill almost every weekend no matter what the weather. Everything tastes better grilled.

A couple for the week. Smoked Elk Roast (charcoal + Apple wood, 3 hours till it hit 120 deg.). Portabella shroom sauce.
MvdtWqV.jpg

Grilled Elk round. Quick "chimmichurri" that was cilantro, garlic, white wine vinegar, oil, etc:

Dlx4k3d.jpg

Nice to have spring coming in MT finally.

Firing up the bbq right now,Chicken thighs marinated with Stubbs
Garlic and red pepper,side of Uncle Bens Garlic and Butter rice.:cool:

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back