Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

What's in your BAIT ?

Elkgunners.. I'd PAY $20 for the Unheathy stuff and if we could fill the Trailer I got it would be cool !!!!!

Hook ME up and Let's go bait bud, I got a New spot picked out.... And I know there is more then jus my 400# bear lurking in there
wink.gif
And, I know you're not Afraid of water .... That being said, You might know were I'm baiting this year ?!?!

HEHE We're all full of Hints and double meaning talk here ...aren't we ?!?!

..RING RING.. OHHH is that you on the phone ? HEHE... OK, Forget everything I typed, We jus talked about it in person
tongue.gif
Thanx for the help.. and ....
shhh.gif

Horses make cheapiest bait, last week slaughter horse were bringing 11 cents/pd. The best bait, well thats illegal to possess so I can't say to give any of you outlaws ideas
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
No its not a drug neither.

Was the slaughter horse still on the HOOF ? Or is that dead weight ? I can get dead weight for free.. I would be looking to get live weight though.. Makes the Pack AWSOME
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

live weight would'nt be worth it packing in 1000 pds of horse meat when you can lead them in afoot.

Yea, you should be able to buy a poiny for a dime or so a pound, LIVE. and then lead it in to your site.

"live weight wouldn't be worth it " I meant "LIVE" weight meening Horse still ALIVE !!! .11/# ... not a bad price.... SOLD
smile.gif

Yae ALIVE. call the livestock auction and see when they have a horse sale and ask who around has a line on where the horses are that are for sale....ya just want a little canner=-= pony or such. ya buy them alive and then they're yours. normally the little canners go for less per pound than the big ones do also.

Lost Again... thats just wrong.. I couldn't do anything like that.....

(SMALL PRINT)But when I went "SCOUTING" at the Horse livestock auction last week, I got a few good prices
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
(End of Small Print)
tongue.gif

i forgot a coma between weight and would'nt....I am talking about alive and walking, thats why i said it would'nt be worth it if you have to pack it in yourself.

Moosie,

Try to find the local carmel corn manufacture
and ask him for his screwed up batches. We shot 3 bears in 3 days a few years ago when it was still legal in Washington. We tryed
all kinds of bait,but the carmel corn was
the secret weapon!!!

I seem to remember the mushrooms were not a big hit either. Seems like I always found them just laying around the can when I went to check it.

Back