MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Whats a good age to die ?

I would say anytime after my dream hunt "Kodiac Brown Bear with a .30-06" and he better be a big one hump Because Lady Nutcracker is going to kill me when she finds out how much it cost :eek: :MAD

Just don't let me be like some of the older patients I see everyday at work :( someone please put a bullet in my head..

The hell with it!!!! I'm going to live until I'm 150 hump just to piss the kids off :D

Hunterman(Tony)

I was going to write a long and drawn out story about seeing my kids grow up healthy and successful, becoming a doding grandparent and all that, but I mostly want to live just long enough where I'm not a burden on my family and wasting away in a retirement home. I'll leave it at that.

I thought I was going to die yesterday... No shit I wasnt in pain or anything but I felt like shit worse I have ever felt in my life.

The night before I went to bed before 2am and couldnt sleep so I took an excedrine PM just one tablet. Aprils thinking it had something to do with a vodka and orange juice I had 4 hours prior to the pill.
what ever it was I did t feel good till about 6pm yesterday. I was just drogy all freaking day and even left work after 3 hours and went home to relax.
she says its also stress from the kids yeah right kids dont cause any stress who ever heard of kids causeing stress ;)

today I fel back to my old self

When your time is up, it's up. Live life like there's no tomorrow (with certain limits). Yes, I need to go hunting. Leaving tomorrow morning on a two week bow hunt for elk. :D hump

Its not the end i fear with each breath, Its life that scares me to Death.......

I really don't care when i die, it is how i die, i don't want to be taken away by something, under someone elses control, say being killed in a auto accident or shot or anything like that, But if i die younger than expected i want to be doing something i enjoy,

Some of my friends are kinda morbid and actually use the saying that "Life is a waste of Death" all the time, i really don't understand it but they are my friends so.... you have to let it go

My grandma died two years ago at 98, and grand dad last year at 99, however they had been hiding their own easter eggs and living in a nursing home for the last 10 years or so, which was not a very good quality life, IMO.

My dad is going strong at 75, hunts fishes, golfs, stays real busy and is having a ball. His biggest complaint is that all his buddies are kicking off.

I've seen a lot of folks live a pretty good, active life until 80-90, so that probably isn't out of the question. I think the trick to a long life is keeping both the mind and body active. Not too sure retirement at 65 is the right thing. Why not keep working, if you enjoy it.

Just like an old truck, I'd like to get all the miles I can out of this body, before it gets tossed in the scrap yard.

Steiny, if work is what you like, keep at it. My Dad is 75 and works a full time job. Work is his life. Me...Heck I can't wait to retire, I am going as soon as my health insurance at work is vested. Which should be another 8 years, 4 months, 22 days as of today. I will be 62 an gone, unless the Union gets us a better deal on this new contract. Then I can go at 58, thats what they ares shooting for, but I don't see the company going there.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back