Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

What Would He Score?

How about this guy? I’ve got a rough idea because he’s similar to the one I killed, this one is better though, I think. I’m 90% sure this bull got killed a couple weeks ago. His tops were all but busted off by then. DEBBC4E5-0722-4B4C-8622-4EC3662405C1.jpeg

How about this guy? I’ve got a rough idea because he’s similar to the one I killed, this one is better though, I think. I’m 90% sure this bull got killed a couple weeks ago. His tops were all but busted off by then. View attachment 245069
That picture is tough but my money is on a solid 320 bull. Maybe much bigger.

That picture is tough but my money is on a solid 320 bull. Maybe much bigger.
Initially I thought this bull was bigger than the one I killed. I’m just not sure. I don’t see enough bulls up close to know. When I first seen mine I guessed he was upper 330s. Myself, taxidermist, and a friend all put the tape to it and we all came up with 361-363 gross, mid 350 net. There’s a chance all 3 of us are off. I plugged it into the B&C calculator so I think I’m close. I think both bulls are pretty similar. Again, I’ve never shot an elk near this big and really suck at guessing them on the hoof. 3A8CE4B5-839C-41D5-B6AA-B52CB58680AD.jpeg

Initially I thought this bull was bigger than the one I killed. I’m just not sure. I don’t see enough bulls up close to know. When I first seen mine I guessed he was upper 330s. Myself, taxidermist, and a friend all put the tape to it and we all came up with 361-363 gross, mid 350 net. There’s a chance all 3 of us are off. I plugged it into the B&C calculator so I think I’m close. I think both bulls are pretty similar. Again, I’ve never shot an elk near this big and really suck at guessing them on the hoof. View attachment 245092
His tops look too short to me to be bigger than yours but the key thing is body size and that’s why game cams for elk are tough. I have found they are usually a little bigger than they look in a game cam photo. If I saw him on the hoof I’m usually pretty close. Game cams not so much

Back