Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

What to do/see near Mesa, AZ?

MT_Fin

Headed out in a couple days for a trip to Mesa, AZ with my whole family…….I did not pick the dates! Who takes a vacation during hunting season?

For those familiar with the area, any suggestions on what to do, see, or places to eat? I’ve never been to AZ, so would appreciate any tips.

Thanks!

You could check out salt river phon d Sutton recreation area and do some fishing or just try to get some pics of the wild horses. About all I can think of for Mesa

The PHX metro area is very easy to get around so don't limit yourself to Mesa. Old Town Scottsdale is a classic tourist destination. Lots of hiking, at the Mcdowell preserve, south mountain, and Superstition mountains. The hall of flame, and the musical instrument museum are world-class. Lots of food options, what do you like to eat?

Fountian Hills Park is a nice walk. Payson is just 90 miles away if you like the pines. The 11th is 2nd Saturday in Miami for those that like Antiques & Art. Guayo's Mexican in Miami is a must try. Bloom Restaraunt in Globe is an Asian Fushion place that is very good.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back