What States Have You Hunted

AZ. NEW Mexico. MEXICO, Montana,, WYOMING,,,,N>DAKOTA.,,PA. NY. ,OKLAHOMA, COLORADO....10. .Thats enough............BOB!

Man I guess I am far behind most of you. If other states would take my money I could add to the list.
AK
AZ
CO
NM
TX

"I've met tons of hunters, but have never met anyone in person who has hunted more than two states in one year, or has purchased more than five tags in a year."
Most hunters I know are content to hunt their home state, and really don't have either the desire, monetary means or vacation time to travel to hunt. They like to talk about going somewhere on a hunt, but it rarely goes beyond that. Until I started attending wildlife banquets and BHA events I hadn't met too many people that hunted outside of their home state either.
You have a picture of your name sake?

In my circle Turkey hunters and every year elk hunters will travel and hunt multiple states, most deer hunters seem to stay close to home and try to hunt the same places year after year.

AL
MS
GA
FL
TX
TN
MO
IN
OK
NM
CO
WY
SD
NE
NY
PA
ME
NB, SK, and AB in Canada (Spring Bear and Fishing)

WY - deer, pronghorn and elk. Missed out on a bear.
CO - missed out on archery pronghorn and deer.
AB - bear and missed out on a moose.

WY is my favourite but happy to be hunting anywhere in the west and am planning a MT & WY hunt this fall.

I never said my favorite. That would be a 3 way tie; Hawaii, Alaska, New Zealand. I have been to all 3 numerous times and am always planning return trips.

PA-small game, upland game, turkey, deer, waterfowl
NY-waterfowl, deer
IL- small game, waterfowl, upland game, Turkey, deer
CO-upland game, waterfowl
NM-upland game, small game
SD-upland game
WY-antelope
WI-upland game, Turkey
MI-deer, turkey
MD-Doves

MI (home)
OH in-laws own 4000 acres
WI
WV
IN
WY
CO

Pretty much deer out of state and everything I could in MI.

You have a picture of your name sake?
I had a new model power wagon a few years ago, hence the screen name. I'd love to restore one of the originals.

Also, I'm surprised at the number of members who have hunted both NY and PA, I'm guessing quite a few of you used to live back here at some point.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back