Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

What Scope ?

Rooster52

What scope do ou like for your muzzleloader? Just bought a new CVA Optima V2 and thinking about scopeing it.

I put a Minox ZV3 3-9 on my inline muzzleloader. But a Leupold VX2 2-7 or 3-9 would probably be my first choice. Also the base/ring combo I chose required that I use a high ring height to keep the scope bell off the barrel

Thinking I have an older model Nikon Buckmaster scope I am going to try. I Forgot I even had it around until my wife found it.

OK, everybody laugh :) I have two blackpowders and both have "TASCO" World class 3-9 x 40 scopes. Both have been on the guns over 20 years. No problems. Great reticle, good clarity and they have been very reliable. I limit my shots to 150 yards. I am not a great shooter and at that distance they do just fine. Lifetime warranty and $57.99.

I am amazed that with the recoil they are dead on every year.

good luck to all
the dog

OK, everybody laugh :) I have two blackpowders and both have "TASCO" World class 3-9 x 40 scopes. Both have been on the guns over 20 years. No problems. Great reticle, good clarity and they have been very reliable. I limit my shots to 150 yards. I am not a great shooter and at that distance they do just fine. Lifetime warranty and $57.99.

I am amazed that with the recoil they are dead on every year.

good luck to all
the dog

It must be nice to be able to get a muzzleloader tag in Iowa :p

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back