• #19 "Wyoming 'Lope"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • #20 "Baying the Tree"

• #21 "Carnival Passing Lighthouse"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey doof, you botched up the poll #'s around 17 on through the end.

Way not to jack the thread. Okay, I am finished...

Yeah whats the deal? Did the picture "host" here at HT get an over haul? It looks like the pictures have all be resized or something? My picture is still in my gallery, but is about half the size of the one I posted.

the only Picture I can't see is #12, and I've never been able to see it... ?!?!! We didn't Overhaul anything or move any files so I don't know. the only other thing "WE" did was Resize the pictures so we could see some of them. Some pictures took 6 30" monitors to look at..... WAY to big.

Here's the Deal, Let's put this in Prespective folks, We're tryingto have fun and show off some Pictures. We're not tryingto make it alot of work for people. We could set up a Gallery every month, require you resize your Pictures before Submitting, Etc, Etc....

If someone that is complaining would like to be a moderator to help do this I sure wouldn't complain :D :D

(I did a search and Fixed #12..FYI, Nice picture ! )

Sorry if it was to big. When I posted it it fit on my screen fine... It was the same size or smaller than the rest of the ones posted. I'm a little knew with the digital camera thing so bare with me, eh!

No worries.. I didn't even look at the pictures until the contest was over and Someone complained the Poll wasnt up. I say Complained but they Actually jsut asked :D Sometimes... (Sometimes means always) I'm a "little" behind on things....

At any rate, Awesome pictures everyone and Thanx for posting them !!!!!!!!! Coments are always Welcome, Just be ready for a Reply though ;)

WOW! The pic of Idaho, I think I seen my heart. Ever since I left from the Gem State hunt in January, I haven't been able to find my heart. I know it stayed in Idaho :)

God Bless,

Song Dog

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back