What has happened to the 325WSM ?

Rooster52

I seen for sale a Browning A Bolt left hand in 325wsm. Price is good but when looking for ammo seems no one carries it around me. Is this another dieing cal?

Would make an excellent elk rifle.

All the ballistics I have read look good but just not popular enough to keep it alive. I think I am going to make a offer on the gun but to me it is not as valuable as my other brownings.

I had a Win model 70 in .325 WSM. I loved it, but I don't reload and when ammo went over $70 a box, I made my '06 my primary gun. The time came when I thought I should sale it and foolishly did so. I now regret that decision.... :( That 200 gr. Accubond is elk medicine and the recoil is not bad at all.

I have one in a Kimber Montana and it is terrific. I handload and it can be difficult to find components, but I have been patient and now have enough to last a very long time. One shot and one cow elk. So far so good. Mine loves the 200 grain Accubonds on top of Ramshot Big Game or RE 17.

It looks like a great cartridge. As a handloader, I'd snap one up if I could find a Kimber Montana or a Browning Ti.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back