Yeti GOBOX Collection

What Do You Think?

JoseCuervo

Hey Paws,
Have you ever heard of the Constitution????

Del,
Don't you find any of his stuff, somewhat hilarious??? Did you see Bowling for Columbine? That was a great flick? And Roger and Me?

Also his Cable show was hilarious, at times.

Yes I have ElkGunner and my constitution is in fine shape. :D If you have been paying attention you may have noticed that there seems to be a growing body of judges that don't give a hairy rat's ass what the Constitution does or does not include, say, cover, or expound upon. I notice that most of them seem to be West of the Mississippi! :eek:

IS The GOP or RNC going to sue Michael Moore claiming his movie Farenheit 911, is really a soft money advertisement/endorsement of the Democratic party? :confused:

Michael Moore is a communist bastard that needs to be relocated to afganastan or ethyopia.

besides that he is gay

How bout dat?

Being an Independent and probably voting for Bush anyway, I say what's the big deal? It's a movie for Goodness sake! If the DNC pays for the movie's advertising, then I'd say you would have something there.

Both Democrats and Republicans are slowly eliminating our freedoms anyway. This has got to stop somewhere!

I agree John, but let's not stop it until we put MichaelMoore in pink undies and house him in a tent near Scottsdale! :D

I for one, have a problem with the movie being released before the election. It won't affect my vote one way or another. I realize that Michael Moore is a commie, pinko, fag. But alot of people don't. Suppose a movie was released about the real John Kerry. How loud would the screaming be?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back