What are you currently reading?

I recently reread Bushwhacked piano. I was surprised at how diverse it was in terms of subject matter. I really love the later stuff like Keep the Change and Nothing but Blue Skies. Always love reading about other folks lives unraveling (in fiction) and it makes me feel like my own train wreck is a little less severe.

1671671264927.jpeg
I’ve been reading this in fits and starts due to limited time and energy. It’s a good read so far and hope I can finish it up before it’s due back at the library next week. It amazing how much time passes yet things still seem the same.

I recently reread Bushwhacked piano. I was surprised at how diverse it was in terms of subject matter. I really love the later stuff like Keep the Change and Nothing but Blue Skies. Always love reading about other folks lives unraveling (in fiction) and it makes me feel like my own train wreck is a little less severe.
Nothing But Blue Skies is my A#1 favorite of his.

View attachment 256911
I’ve been reading this in fits and starts due to limited time and energy. It’s a good read so far and hope I can finish it up before it’s due back at the library next week. It amazing how much time passes yet things still seem the same.
Author is a real good fella. Glad to see you’re enjoying his book!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back