Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

West Virginia

Nut

GOOD
A Montgomery, WV policeman had a perfect spot to watch for speeders, but wasn't getting many. Then he discovered the problem - a 12-year-old boy was standing up the road with a hand painted sign, which read "RADAR TRAP AHEAD". The officer then found a young accomplice down the road with a sign reading "TIPS" and a bucket full of money. (And we used to just sell lemonade!)

BETTER
A motorist was mailed a picture of his car speeding through an automated radar post in Charleston, WV. A $40 speeding ticket was included. Being cute, he sent
the police department a picture of $40. The police responded with another mailed photo of handcuffs.

BEST
A young woman was pulled over for speeding. As WV State Trooper Officer walked to her car window, flipping open his ticket book, she said, "I bet you are going to sell me a ticket to the WV State Police Ball. "He replied, "WV State Troopers don't have
balls." There was a moment of silence while she smiled, and he realized what he'd just said. He then closed his book, got back in his patrol car and left. She was laughing too hard to start her car.
==============================
Things I've Learned About West Virginia......

1. Possums sleep in the middle of the road with their feet in the air.
2. There are 5,000 types of snakes, and 4,998 live in West Virginia.
3. There are 10,000 types of spiders. All 10,000 live in West Virginia, plus a couple that nobody has seen before.
4. Squirrels will eat anything.
5. Unknown critters love to dig holes under tomato plants.
6. Raccoons will test your crop of melons and let you know when they are ripe.
7. If it grows, it sticks; if it crawls, it bites.
8. A tractor is NOT an all-terrain vehicle. They do get stuck.
9. Onced and Twiced are words.
10. It is not a shopping cart, it is a buggy.
11. Fire ants consider your flesh as a picnic.
12. People actually grow and eat okra.
13. "Fixinto" is one word.
14. There ain't no such thing as "lunch." There's "dinner" and then there's "supper."
15. Sweet tea is appropriate for all meals, and you start drinking it when you're two.
16. "Backards and forwards" means, "I know everything about you."
17. "Jeet?" is actually a phrase meaning "Did you eat?"
18. You don't have to wear a watch because it doesn't matter what time it is.
19. You work until you're done or it's too dark to see.
More about West Virginia....You know you're from West
Virginia if...

1. You measure distance in minutes.
2. You've ever had to switch from heat to air conditioning in the same day.
3. You see a car running in a store parking lot with no one in it no matter what time of the year.
4. You use "fix" as a verb. Example: I'm fixin' to go to the store.
5. All the festivals across the state are named after a fruit, vegetable, grain, insect or animal.
6. You install security lights on your house and garage and leave both unlocked.
7. You carry jumper cables in your car, for your OWN car.
8. You know what "cow tipping" is.
9. You only own four spices: salt, pepper, Texas Pete and catsup.
10. The local papers cover national and international news on one page and six pages for local gossip and sports.
11. Your think that the first day of deer season is a national holiday.
12. You find 100 degrees Fahrenheit "a little warm."
13. You know all four seasons: almost summer, summer, still summer and Christmas.
14. Going to Wal-mart is a favorite past time known as "Goin' Wal-Martin" or "Off to 'Wally World'."
15. You describe the first cool snap (below 70 degrees) as good pinto-bean weather.
16. A carbonated soft drink isn't a soda, cola, or coke..... it's a pop.
17. Fried Catfish is the other white meat.

Hey nut, i have seen the same list for idaho a couple of times to, except on the heat to ac it goes from heat to A/C to heat again within 5 minutes
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

Back