Went to see a friend last night, and came home with..............

hntrjohn

went to help a guy out last night after work to help him work on his house. I came home with one of his dogs. I knew the dog was for sale for $700, but he just gave it to me. I hunted with this dog last week so I know he is good.

So I am now the proud owner of one Walker hound named Tuff

John

Well he was asking $700, don't know if he would have got it or not. Maybe he feals sory for me being a wanna be hound hunter with no dog.

John

Great news John, You are on the road now to having a whole pack. Good luck and have fun with it, I know you will. I need to find a home for your pup now that you arent going to be coming out this way. I have enuff dogs and I dont need another one right now.:D Good for you John keep us posted on all the fun you have OK. bcat

My dog treed his first game for me as an owner today. Tuff treed a cat. Not a bob cat, or a mountain lion, mut an ordinary tom cat. I just used what was available to me at the time. He was very excited.

John

Dennis, with one dog this year to hunt with I am going to be tagging along with the guy who got me started in this. He also has all the tracking colors and everything so I do not need to shell out a whole bunch of money at it now.

John

John-De[ending on what we do about Arizona this winter, we may have one trained dog to sell this fall. It wont be bear trained, but that will come with some time and experiance with bears. I have two of last years pups I would like to get going good, and if one or the other older dogs dont go to Arizona you could try them on bears and see what they would do. I havent seen one yet that wouldnt take to a bear if it will run a lion. Tried to call you the other day and got your machine. Are ya still batching it? bcat

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back