Caribou Gear Tarp

Well we have a date, now we need a lake

Let's leave the rules up to Law Vegas.
He can write it all up using his "Lawyer Lingo".......

and since the WESTSLIMERS dun't no how ta reed to good, they wunt no wat tha ruls are. :D

at sag is would have to be a weekday... do we really want to fight the tuna boats and crowds?
anylake is fine... but remember all tourney money is kinda a side bet .. I dont want to go through the permit thing again...

I would goto sag if thats what you guys decide

Delw

Del not knowing much about Pleasant, what is the crowd situation like there?? I agree Saguaro might be a problem, but if we got there early or some of us we could take over thong beach

So if we take over the beach does that mean that we're taking our wives? I know that i'm not going to save a place, I'll be fishin! I think that Saguaro would be a great spot. I don't care where it's at, it's the east-west thing that makes it interesting. Maybe someone should get a trophy or something so this could be a tradition. Winner keeps trophy till next contest? We'll pick a rep from each side to hold it. Just a thought!

Not bad idea there Slotking, but I am bringing my wife, and I beleive there will be kids there too. I am bringing a Saltwater Reel to give away as a prize, maybe a door prize or Big fish

That's because they are already there...Could you immagine the tourmoil if they were living close to the corner of the four states monument....LOL!!!!

These guy's can even take some thing as simple as drowning a worm and make a big parade and clusterf--k out of it...hahaha!!!
I can't hardly contain myself..The laughter just doesn't want to stop..
You guy's are just way to fun...Why couldn't you have started this tupperware party months ago. Then I could have sat here all winter and played....ROFLMFAO!!!HAHAHAHA!!!
:D

Saggy or Pleasant. Fish all night. No monetary bets (unless I get a percentage of the take). I win AJ's reel. What else? Hmmm . . . Let's go fishing!

They know the names. But I wonder if they even know what one is or the ones they pick look like..... :rolleyes:
:D

Back