Well it happened!

Elkhunter

Yepper, woke up this morning only to see all my nice green grass.....
burried under 2 inches of white friggin snow. :mad: Just Tuesday it was in the 60s. Oh well, we need the moisture and will take it anyway we can get it.

It hit here yesterday, was barely above freezing for the day and there was about an inch, today it is gone and the sun is out in full force... :D

You sound like you have way to much fun...

I should have warned you a storm was comming...We even had a twister hit in northern Washington Tuesday :eek: The good weather is back though...

Hunterman(Tony)

Better you then me, but then again they are talking a chance of snow for us this weekend too. The one good thing is that even if it does happen, it won't last long.

Earlier in the week, it was a record-breaking heat wave - over 105 in some areas, 99 in Long Beach. The previous high for that date in LB was 92, 20-some years ago. In one day, the swing was from 102 to 72 - 3o degrees. That's fine with me - I don't like that much heat.

No snow in the heart of dixie.
Had rain, thunderstorms, power outages, tornadic activities :eek:
Dropped into the low 60's last night and looks like more of that wet stuff going to fall on us just any time now.
DixieLady

Got to about 45 yesterday and there are still a few white spots on the ground. Partly cloudy today and reaching near 60. Nice day to do the lawns.

The nice weather is back, yesterday was beutiful and today looks to be warmer, the snow should be out of the mountains soon and I can start hitting the high hills..

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back