Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Well I screwed up! 29-2

gritz

Well like the title says im trying to make lemonade out of lemons. I miss typed my app on my phone and drew a private land tag only. Dumb on my end burnt points on a 0 or 1 point draw. Ive called game and fish, not to whine to figure it out. Got some info called wardens and biologist. Then tried chamber and another business. I have found one ranch and haven't made contact with them. Wondering if anyone can vouch for this ranch before I pay a trespass fee. PM me please! Thanks Gritz

That 29-2 tag is good for everything in the unit other than the National Grass Lands. It's not just for private property! Get a good map of the unit if you don't have one already along with contacting the counties there to get a map or list of all the public roads they maintain so you can see what hits the BLM and state lands. Then you can decide whether you want to hunt that ranch you mentioned, but you may not need to pay any access fees to have a decent hunt. I hope you didn't burn too many points getting that tag, but there is nothing you can do but make lemonade from lemons like you mentioned.

That 29-2 tag is good for everything in the unit other than the National Grass Lands. It's not just for private property! Get a good map of the unit if you don't have one already along with contacting the counties there to get a map or list of all the public roads they maintain so you can see what hits the BLM and state lands. Then you can decide whether you want to hunt that ranch you mentioned, but you may not need to pay any access fees to have a decent hunt. I hope you didn't burn too many points getting that tag, but there is nothing you can do but make lemonade from lemons like you mentioned.

Well I didn't realize that I could hunt public land other than the National Grass Lands. I will dive into that. Thanks for the help.

If you are not picky on the size of the buck you want to kill, you will have that tag punched within 2 hours hunting only state/BLM land. Everyone thinks that -2 tag is private land only, just get a good GPS.

Yea Im working on that now. Still not happy that im a moron but trying to make it work.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back