well after covid

dgc1963

few months back I had covid fever 101 for abt 7 days took a bit to kick and had serious fatigue for quite a few weeks after so wasnt training for my sept elk hunt any more during that
But been back at it for a while now got 40 lbs in my pack doing 1 1/2 mile up n down big hills in abt 25 minutes ready to throw in 10 more lbs and feeling good about the trip again now getting fired up

Covid kicked my wife and I in the arse a few weeks ago. Very rough for both of us but my wife was quite a bit worse than me. She had bad symptoms 8-9 days longer than I did. Regaining my strength, but my balance and brain fog are not fun. I hope they self-fix soon.
Glad you are on the mend brother.
On a positive note, at least it didn't hit you opening day of elk season like it did my buddy last year. 😬

Getting hit on opening day would suck last yr I couldnt go due to being hit by a drunk driver messing up my shoulder didnt want to miss this yr too

I'm on day 6, and I agree about strength and balance. I'm glad the season isn't tomorrow

few months back I had covid fever 101 for abt 7 days took a bit to kick and had serious fatigue for quite a few weeks after so wasnt training for my sept elk hunt any more during that
But been back at it for a while now got 40 lbs in my pack doing 1 1/2 mile up n down big hills in abt 25 minutes ready to throw in 10 more lbs and feeling good about the trip again now getting fired up
I am battling my second case in 2 years this stuff is no fun

I've had covid twice. Wasn't really a big deal during the 5-10 days of actually having it. The weeks after were the hardest part. Both times I had it in the summer and working outside my heat tolerance dropped and I got overly hot much quicker then what I normally would.

Back