Welcome pup!

D

Dick Reece

Welcome to hunt talk pup,good people here,lots of good discussion on lots of subjects!

Welcome aboard Pup. It's good to see you at huntalk.
wink.gif

Doug

Thanks all,

T_K, I am from Seminole.

Doug are you the one that drove from Pa to Az. last year?

later pup

Well I seem to be the last one to welcome you to Moosies but I'm happiest to see you made it my friend, I trust you had a happy pappys day. What did you get ,,,lol

slydog

Man that is quite the welcome, glad to be here. I ordered the base gun for the 20tact. yesterday, should be in in a few.

Yeah, distance is not a hindrance to me when it comes to yotes, am planning a trip to Boise, in Oct.

Dad's Day was good to me , new pair of Danner's to take to Idaho.

Thanks again all for the welcome,

later pup

Best boots I have ever owned is a pair of 1200 gram thinsulate Rocky Tall Timbers.I love the Rocky brand,it's real good stuff.I've got the insulated stealth fleece parka and pants as well.When I get in the piney woods,I am like a phantom,sneakin and peepin....instant death,tippy-toeing thru the woods.

Pup you ole storm chaser. I hope that you have been lucky and avoided the storms. The sound of a train and no tracks around is not a good one. Take care, welcome to the board. Keep us informed on the progress of the 20.

Tom

I have got a pair of the Rocky's, in the 17" snake boots. Good pair of boots.

Yeah the storms have missed the house, but they have been all over the state, and in my line of work that leaves something to be desired. I have seen some pretty bad damage this year, and I am ready for the summer.

Ordered the brass and cleaning rods etc, should be here in a few weeks.

later pup

Pup,already got my tact 20 brass formed,just need to run it thru the sizing/loading dies one time to make sure it's right.I am waiting on the sizing/loading dies and I'll be set.Where did you get your sizing/Loading dies,woodchuck den was out of tact 20 dies except for the forming die?

Man,I am fired up,can't wait to get that rifle in my hands!

What do you do for a living that involves storms,you ain't one o'them lyin **s weathermen on TV,are you
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
?

Nah, I wouldn't be a weatherman in Ok, not a job to be envied. Besides the only thing that I can predict is when the x is going to blow her lid. I am claims adjuster.

I got the stuff coming from the den, dies will be in in a week or two. I ordered the formed brass for now, will probably wish that I had ordered the sizer, but I still need to get all my stuff together.

I can't wait either. Should be a good gun.

pup ol buddy, tell me when you need that chamber reemer and go guage and I'll send it to ya. I do need it back asap to complete mine so I can get used to a single shot again.

Box on the way,,, hope you like the suprize and Kevin Lukens does to. Talked to Ronnie (varmit hunter) today, he was having a bad day but we laughed some and he needed to get off so I will wait a couple days and call him again.

Will call you in a few days.

slydog

Send it at me, reamer and guage, should have gun. Mid week, I also need number for douglas, if you got it.

I should have some stuff done by weeks end. I have to tune 5 more, then I can ship.

thanks again for the help.

later pup

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back