Welcome Bambi_fan

Moosie

Grand poopa
Ladies and Gentleman, Although He isn't packing much in his shorts, he puts the Wall-up to the Deer and really cares about the deer habitat and management. He has taken mare good deer then most guys see in a lifetime, counting the ones ya see in books

Anyways, Just wanted to Welcome Bambi_fan to HuntTalk. Unlike you and me he works hard for a living so only pops in every couple days or so if we're lucky ;)

Yeppers...I sure wouldn't want Oscar mad at me....I could lose a BD or some thing...But I do like to tell you guy's hi and really glad to see you on the board...
Welcome aboard!!! :D :D :D

A BD ? Is that a BirthDay ? or did you mean a BM ? ;)

BAmbi, Forgive these two, they are like the 2 guys in the balconey in the Mupet show.....

But thats why I love them both probably :D :D

Welcome Bambi_fan :D Sounds like you already know the leader of this bunch ;)Hope you enjoy the house of Moosie. Some good people here you'll find :cool:

Did you say some good people, I must have the wrong web site. I thought this was the web site for people that got kicked off the other ones. Isn't this DSL great! Now I can spend more time with all you guys. I welcome myself to the 21st century (lucky for you). So are you 3 the only ones that frequent this site.

We LOVE fishing pictures, and since it is looking like you may have some, it would behoove you to share them with the two of us at least.... ;)
hehehehe!!!!snicker!!!!! :D :D :D

You expect me to share photos with fellas I don't even know? moosie and you might have that kind of relationship. but I don't even know you yet. Can't we be friends first? :cool: Plus, I wouldn't know where to start, thats to high tech for me!

Bambi_Fan..... Come to think of it, I might call BullChit on ya too. Anyone can Claim to be a Good hunter... OHHH wait, that was Me bragging you up not you

MAybe I can post a Picture in the Future for ya.

Welcome a board. I am not in the "IN" croud on this site. In fact, I have to spoof my IP so moosie cant ban me. LOL
You will surely like it here.

Just think Oscar....
Bambi is almost one of your minions.... ;)
Only 9 more posts and he will be hooked, well so to speek.... :D

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back