Welcome Bambi_fan

Bambi_fan... The reason you don't see the rest of the crowd on here yet as they are out in networld busy getting kicked off all the other sites ;) ;) But don't worry they all show up when there scouting missions are done. Theres no place like home! ;) :D

15,000 and 19,000 post, I told you guys that you didn't have jobs. Keep up the great work you guys make this site enjoyable. At least so far i'm not having to duck from all the insults flying around. Ahhhh BREATH OF FRESH AIR!!!!

Moosie

Is that you putting the ranking at the bottum of the page! I thought so. Everyday that I have been on here you have moved up a spot. Just think 34 more time and you will be the number 1 web site. LOL and least I can make myself laugh. :D maybe you should think about paying me.. yea I like that idea,

You want to duck a lot of flak, go to the SI section and post possitives about ATV's, Dams, and how the world isn't actually a bad place to live... ;) :D

Hell, just post anything in SI. :D :D :D

Heck, we are glad that you are here.

BAmbi Fan, I think you'd have more contraversy (Or Fans) If people knew who you were. I'm guessing 50% on here already know who you are ;)

LESSON one :

Go to the bottom of the screen click on the "FULL REPLY" button. there will be pictures of litle smily face's... jsut click on them when you're ready to use 'um .. like
hump.gif

Lesson 2 on adding pictures later
elkgrin.gif

That worked for me for a long time ;)
With great patence and perserverence of others, I am what I am today.... :D

LMAO!!! Oscar...Crappy life...I never looked at it like that...HAHAHAHA!!!! That is new and a hoot.... I love life and this place...
hump.gif
hump.gif
hump.gif

Bambi_Fan
Good to have you around, are you named after my favorite web site, hunting for bambi. com ?

I know of a couple that hang around..and they like to try and rub their crappy life onto others, Poor souls...LOL!!!! :D :D :D

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back