Yeti GOBOX Collection

Welcome 2 more to Montana

Little Big Man MT Chris

It’s been in the works for over a year, and when I went and discussed my wife and and I moving to Montana, my parents had said they had already been discussing it for around 8 months prior to my consideration of the move.

They sold their place in the country last month, and will be here tomorrow. Staying the night in Idaho at my Uncle Nicks ! Taking the rest of the week off after today , to help them get settled, they’ve already bought a place in town. Yee Yee !!!

IMG_4803.pngIMG_9007.jpeg

It’s been in the works for over a year, and when I went and discussed my wife and and I moving to Montana, my parents had said they had already been discussing it for around 8 months prior to my consideration of the move.

They sold their place in the country last month, and will be here tomorrow. Staying the night in Idaho at my Uncle Nicks ! Taking the rest of the week off after today , to help them get settled, they’ve already bought a place in town. Yee Yee !!!

View attachment 297527View attachment 297528
'Good to learn. Welcome to Montana. Hopefully they will provide the much needed LBM Chris adult supervision and sage advice!

Sent these pics to @JCS yesterday, helping the folks get unpacked and showing him moms Alaskan monster caribou from our family fly in trip mid 80’s , forgot just how big it was , been hanging ten ft off the ground in their great room back in the old house back in Oregon for over 20 years, thought it was a Hunttalk worry pic to share with y’all
IMG_5003.jpegIMG_5002.jpeg

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back