Weekend results

mtmiller

Just got done from a very busy weekend. My younger brother came to town and I took him on his first duck hunt.

Because of local water levels, I had to travel about 100 miles. I didn't get to my spot until late afternoon, but the ducks cooperated. We ended up with a limit in a couple of hours, but had to settle for mostly wigeons.

Here is a shot of my bro with two limits.
JR_first_hunt.sized.jpg

The second day we hit the big water and got a limit of ducks and 6 honkers. At one point we had about 8 geese come in to the dekes and I shot my first triple on geese.
Good_day.sized.jpg

We didn't get as many mallard as I was hoping, but my brother got a couple of redheads and we pulled a double on two canvasback drakes.
JR_2nd_wknd.sized.jpg

I had a great weekend and I think I passed the duck hunting bug onto my brother. He is all ready to return next year. Hopefully I will have a grown up pickup by then since things are getting a little tight when hauling the two-man boat.
eek.gif

Full_truck.sized.jpg

MILLER..... How far is it again for me to drive ther e?!?!!? See ya in the Morning....
wink.gif

Kudos Bro !!!

PS, I'm back in town for a few Days.. Let's talk about "DEER PLAN 'A'" that you Emailed me about. I'm goingto Invade you next year on the Ducks/geese.

Congrats to the Bro and you man !!! AWSOME pics as Usual.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back