Weekend Libations

Having a beer in Melstone, was pretty sick all week and stuck on the couch.
I did go to work this week, but other than that I’ve been on the couch pretty miserable all week and everything finally broke and I feel great so I was super wound up and couldn’t stay another moment in the house so I just pointed the truck north and let the road take me wherever.
This is one cool place
View attachment 314911
View attachment 314912View attachment 314913

Time to get the weekend started! Yee Yee !

Also Sage Newman is from Melstone , one of the best Saddle Bronc riders in the world right now
View attachment 314915
The Woodall ranch. Is that the rocking lazy TT brand? I will drink to that.

IMG_7100.jpeg
Hopzone by Bozeman Brewing is the perfect choice for a weekend libation for several reasons.

First and foremost, American IPAs are known for their bold hoppy flavors and aromatic qualities, making them a refreshing and invigorating choice for a casual drink. Hopzone, in particular, boasts a well-balanced blend of citrusy and floral hops that tantalize the taste buds and leave a satisfying lingering bitterness on the palate.

Additionally, the green cans add to the overall aesthetic appeal of the beer, giving it a unique and eye-catching appearance that stands out amongst other options on the shelf. There's something about cracking open a green can of Hopzone that just sets the tone for a fun and enjoyable weekend ahead.

Furthermore, Bozeman Brewing has a reputation for producing high-quality and innovative craft beers, making Hopzone a reliable choice for those looking to indulge in a well-crafted and flavorful brew. The attention to detail and commitment to excellence that goes into each batch of Hopzone is evident in every sip, making it a truly exceptional beer for the ages.

Overall, the combination of bold hop flavors, eye-catching can design, and commitment to quality make Hopzone by Bozeman Brewing the ultimate choice for someone looking to kick back and relax with a delicious American IPA over the weekend. Cheers to good times and great beer!

View attachment 316783
Hopzone by Bozeman Brewing is the perfect choice for a weekend libation for several reasons.

First and foremost, American IPAs are known for their bold hoppy flavors and aromatic qualities, making them a refreshing and invigorating choice for a casual drink. Hopzone, in particular, boasts a well-balanced blend of citrusy and floral hops that tantalize the taste buds and leave a satisfying lingering bitterness on the palate.

Additionally, the green cans add to the overall aesthetic appeal of the beer, giving it a unique and eye-catching appearance that stands out amongst other options on the shelf. There's something about cracking open a green can of Hopzone that just sets the tone for a fun and enjoyable weekend ahead.

Furthermore, Bozeman Brewing has a reputation for producing high-quality and innovative craft beers, making Hopzone a reliable choice for those looking to indulge in a well-crafted and flavorful brew. The attention to detail and commitment to excellence that goes into each batch of Hopzone is evident in every sip, making it a truly exceptional beer for the ages.

Overall, the combination of bold hop flavors, eye-catching can design, and commitment to quality make Hopzone by Bozeman Brewing the ultimate choice for someone looking to kick back and relax with a delicious American IPA over the weekend. Cheers to good times and great beer!
Jesus. Thought you would be hungover after last night. mtmuley

View attachment 316783

The eye-catching appearance of the Hopzone can that makes it stand out amongst other options on the shelf almost magically transforms into a natural camouflage that enables the can to blend in with, and be environmentally unobtrusive, in nature.

IMG_8009.jpeg

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back