Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Weekend Libations

I was just at a friends that had a bottle of this...didn't try it...how do you like it?
If you slightly sip it and don't swallow immediately, it's pretty damn Smooth, no burn, and no regetting tasting it. I'm not a whiskey drinker, neither is my wife. She took a sip and agreed, very smooth, no aftertaste, minimal alcohol scent. I wish I could give you a better description, but I'm a beer guy .

Thank you! Man I’ve gotten lazy when it comes to washing dishes and cooking. Between working 40-50 hours a week in 3-4 days, taking care of my daughter on my days off while trying to keep up with household chores and yard work I tend to skip on the nice plates these days.

She turns two next Wednesday, and I’m leaving that day for a ten day elk hunt. I feel like a jerk for doing so but that’s just how the dates fell and I need a mental reset. I’m gonna miss her the whole time though.

Sorry for the emotional outpour; I blame the scotch.
I have a 3 and 7 year old. You don’t have to explain anything to me. Have a successful hunt! A successful hunt has changed since my kids were born. Enjoying the day, making it home safely back to them is success enough! Enjoy your time away, but look forward to the return!

Thank you! Man I’ve gotten lazy when it comes to washing dishes and cooking. Between working 40-50 hours a week in 3-4 days, taking care of my daughter on my days off while trying to keep up with household chores and yard work I tend to skip on the nice plates these days.

She turns two next Wednesday, and I’m leaving that day for a ten day elk hunt. I feel like a jerk for doing so but that’s just how the dates fell and I need a mental reset. I’m gonna miss her the whole time though.

Sorry for the emotional outpour; I blame the scotch.
And our dishwasher broke while I was gone hunting for a week in September. Still waiting on the part. Paper plates rule!

20221008_202316.jpg
My youngest son's best friend (14ish) is from a non hunting family. I took both of them to Texas for a doe hunt this year, they took two deer each, a first for the friend. It was a good time all the way around and he's committed to hunting with us on all our future trips. We fully process all our animals at home, his pops came over and helped out with all four doe and brought me this bottle as a gift. I'm not a bourbon drinker, but I like to have a sip now and then, makes me smile remembering the good times with my son and family friends..

View attachment 243574
My youngest son's best friend (14ish) is from a non hunting family. I took both of them to Texas for a doe hunt this year, they took two deer each, a first for the friend. It was a good time all the way around and he's committed to hunting with us on all our future trips. We fully process all our animals at home, his pops came over and helped out with all four doe and brought me this bottle as a gift. I'm not a bourbon drinker, but I like to have a sip now and then, makes me smile remembering the good times with my son and family friends..
Good on you guy for taking the kids. Probably my go to for every day sipping. An under appreciated gem.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back