Caribou Gear

Weekend Libations

Drinking some Binghams Bourbon, the guy from Yellowstone; it’s actually really good. Enjoying a Cuban cigar next to a Chinese lantern as a storm rolls in from the north.

We’ve been under tornado or severe thunderstorm watches all week and I’m out here in my skivvies.View attachment 273854

Speaking of that guy from Yellowstone, I was on Spotify and came across Ryan Bingham didn’t realize he actually is a country music artist, and has several albums out as far back as 2007 , some of his stuff is pretty good . And I thought he was just a actor that could sing and pick a little they made a cowboy

Speaking of that guy from Yellowstone, I was on Spotify and came across Ryan Bingham didn’t realize he actually is a country music artist, and has several albums out as far back as 2007 , some of his stuff is pretty good . And I thought he was just a actor that could sing and pick a little they made a cowboy
We listen to some of his stuff and like most of it. I know he also wrote songs for the movie Crazy Heart with Jeff Bridges.

Seriously? Yellowstone is a joke and so is Ryan Bingham.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back