Yeti GOBOX Collection

Weekend Libations

Different program and it was for kindergarteners, but we were talking about beavers. I showed them the fur, the feet, the teeth. We talked about their fur being waterproof and people used it for clothing because of that. At the end the kids made a beaver puppet using a paper bag and other supplies. All of a sudden I hear the teacher screaming at a little girl. “Put your crayons away, your done, I told you not to draw that anymore!” So, I casually walked over to see what the girl had done and I see that she had drawn a very large penis on her beaver puppet.
Sounds like it was the teacher who had the issues, the little girl was detail oriented. My little 3-year old granddaughter was showing me her plastic toy farm animals and telling me their names. They were all girl names. One of the critters was clearly meant to be a Steer so I told her that I thought that one was probably a boy. She just looked at me and said, "It doesn't have a pee pee." I stood corrected, and that is why we must be carefully with our pronouns.

Great afternoon for a delicious stout! Was trying to listen to the Michigan game while cooking short rib and onion soup, but don’t feel like paying money for it, so playing George Strait instead.

Attachments

• 0DAA90F3-5D55-4A45-8B35-EC33B582BE25.jpeg
    0DAA90F3-5D55-4A45-8B35-EC33B582BE25.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
I hope to make it to 10. I better put the garden seed calendar away before I get drunk and make poor decisions!
View attachment 258573
I seriously forgot it was new years doesn't even register with me anymore. Bout like my birthday just another day and for the next nine months I'll write the wrong year on the date. Im painting the rear entry way to the kitchen tonight. Where's the catalogue from? I'm interested.

I seriously forgot it was new years doesn't even register with me anymore. Bout like my birthday just another day and for the next nine months I'll write the wrong year on the date. Im painting the rear entry way to the kitchen tonight. Where's the catalogue from? I'm interested.
Junge’s seed. I’m not sure why we got it in the mail, but they will get their postage back.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back