Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Weed.

mtmuley

Click bait kinda. I think I asked this before, but I have a nasty infestation of Buckhorn plantain on 5 acres. I've had it sprayed three times in the spring. Knocks the crap out of it it looks like. Yellowing and withering plants. Then, after the hay is cut it comes back with a vengeance. Anyone here know how I can kill this stuff short of a Roundup treatment and starting over? Thanks, mtmuley

Duracor seems to do a good job in hay fields on most weeds we encounter including plantain. I do a neighbor's 5 acre pasture with it with great results this year. Plus no grazing restrictions.

Duracor seems to do a good job in hay fields on most weeds we encounter including plantain. I do a neighbor's 5 acre pasture with it with great results this year. Plus no grazing restrictions.
Do you spray in the spring and then later?

Do you spray in the spring and then later?
Spray in the spring when they first appear. Give it two weeks and if some need more I'll spot spray. Then spray again in the early fall nowish up to first week of sept. My guys are doing the second application on my neighbor's next Monday.

Fall is the best time to treat perennial and biennial weeds in hayfields or pastures. Do a quick search on fall weed treatment and any number of extension office articles will detail how to treat, what to treat with, and when to do it.

Back