We brought the Bayou to Saskatchewan

Watch out :)

@SaskHunter Coming from someone with a family crawfish pond 300 yards from my front door, that looks and sounds awesome. Can almost smell it. Nice job.

I joke but the history, food, and culture are second to none in this country. You can keep the mosquitos the size of sparrows, 10ft lizards, and insane heat though.

I opened this thread with skepticism, expecting to see something the equivalent to salt water boiled crawfish in a Chinese place. Job well done. Prices are still way more expensive than I'd rather buy, but we'll be cooking a couple sacks of crawfish this weekend. I'm trying to make some extra hunting money by making custom crawfish tables, so got to try out my own product.

I opened this thread with skepticism, expecting to see something the equivalent to salt water boiled crawfish in a Chinese place. Job well done.

Thanks! I love cooking and trying new recipes, I'm more than just a pretty face who makes delicious Gordita Crunch wraps!

We can do custom orders at the seafood market in town, we'll definitely be ordering more crawfish in the future.

I love doing boils! Once we found out we could trap a surprisingly decent amount of crawdads in Colorado we’ve been hooked. (I would’ve never thought it with all the ice all winter long, but they are thick!) Now if I could just find an economical way to get some blue crabs in it.

Ok. Necrobump here. I know zatarains liquid boil works. Anyone have a spice bill for a crayfish boil they would care to share? Gonna try some for a work get together. About 15 lbs. Figure I’ll split it into two batches.

Thanks for any help

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back