Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Waterfowl, let’s see them!

Glad you had a good hunt. That blind being un brushed is probably going to keep me from sleeping tonight...possibly for the week. But it's working so roll with it.
More sleep for me. We had to skip our blind beautification day this year because of some family issues. Luckily for us, lack of movement, a good location, and over a decade in the same spot still matters for something.

More sleep for me. We had to skip our blind beautification day this year because of some family issues. Luckily for us, lack of movement, a good location, and over a decade in the same spot still matters for something.
Hey I'm glad it works I wish mine were that way. I'm just jealous and the most ocd person you've ever met in your life when it comes to brushing in.

20231020_084653.jpg
It doesn't get better than that. Early season is great for low key hunts and fine tuning skills. The weather is easy and the big flights aren't here yet so mistakes don't feel as consequential. Blind manners, breaking on the shot, and singles are all on the chalkboard. Get it done now so when it really matters, you both know the drill.

#earlyseason #gettraining #chessie #hisnameiscane #duckdog #gwt #duckhunting

Back