Washington Turkey hunters

looks like a pretty good site, a little dark, but pretty good...
biggrin.gif

WTF TK I told you I am just visiting that site,trying to get it going man.I am not leaving here and never will unless I am asked to.It is a site that intrests me since it is more directed towards Washington state.
Yes it is me over there with the name Kraven,I would hope no one would that stupid to take this name,besides me
wink.gif

Im just trying to see if I can help this site alittle guys.It is a NWTF site for Wa state so it more directed towards Washington hunting thats why I been hangin there and here.Hey not sure if you all read Petersens Hunting Magazine or not but a big write up in it about Turkey hunting in Washington state,since we can take 3 different Turkey species a year here kinda like a mini slam in just 1 state.Now we going to get fuggin out of state hunters here now for Turkeys.

That's just to cool!!!!More outa staters there for hunting, that stated doesn't really see that much...
wink.gif

I don't know if I want to do that if it takes away from my 10K run for this board...
I think that will be very cool to be the only other one on the board with five figures as a count..LOL..I think I have 2 more to hit 9100!!!
biggrin.gif

Thanks Kraven... I didn't even know this place was here - I'll be visiting more often (I guess one visit would be more than I was - but I hope ya'll know what I mean.) Great site!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back