Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Washington permits are out

The flippin web site isnt responding
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Well I drew a doe tag for the Badger unit again,seems like I drew that tag last year aswell.Looks like meat in the freezer again.I guess I add another point to my total for Elk and Mtn.Goat.

My brother in law drew a turkey tag and his 4th big bull permit since the drawings have started, a muzzleloader tag in the unit i shot mine that lucky bastard.

KIrk:

That sucks. 8 stinkin deer pts and no permit. Thats hard to take. I also got nada. I was losing sleep over the Quinault hunt, but it will have to be another year. A good friend drew the Little Naches early bull hunt for rifle with 1 pt. He has not come back to earth yet!! I will be hunting with him, so I'm pretty stoked. My brother drew the Pearrygin late tag, so he's pumped and I'm sure he'll he'll be pumping me for info.

Kraven: Good job on your tag. Go cap off again this year and fill the freezer. My Father in Law put in for that tag, but I haven't found out if he drew anything.

Owl, that sucks, thats a hunt i really would like to have that little naches hunt. I bought some westside elk raffle tickets. if I win you can guide me in the quinalt for a nice rosie. If you guys camp up there for that little naches bull hunt ill stop up and BS a little.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-23-2003 08:53: Message edited by: kirkl ]</font>

Spotted lemme know if he needs an area to hunt.We have access to a good spot there with lots of Mule deer on the property,the owner has said in the past that if know of anyone who draws that unit to send them his way.The gentleman is a wheat farmer so he gets some damage each year from the deer,we will be taking 4 doe off there this season unless we bag a few bucks during the genral season.

Kirk that bites you didnt draw with 8 points,better luck next year tho.Congrats to your bro in law man he has the draw gods on his side for sure.

Hi all I'm back... Computer working again... Thanks Kevin... First time draw and he lands us the Doe.. But will be looking for the big boy.... Any of you guys heard anything about the bears around the forest fires this year? I heard on the news that one area was really having some problems, the fire pushed them out into a semi inhabited area. Cant remember the name of the town to save my life though,.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back